Tuesday, June 28, 2016

If only they would show some serious leg with nylon leggings

It's that time again, its officially summer when the college girls return home to the hive and get meediocure jobs to support their college endeavors. As they do, I get undated with calls and requests to put them in front of our cameras for videos, and press ink, as well as features. Many wonder why I don't just hire them on the spot, since our talent recruitment numbers are low. Reason? Simple , many don't read these news blogs on the Club and understand what catches our eyes, and retains our attention. Just like myself, nearly 60% of those making the decision of who get's hired or cast as its properly said. That one ingredient is simply, lucious but not to meaty legs in nylons, and small delicious looking toes. No heels allowed, high spiked heels dig into paint on the rides we photograph, and those paint jobs are usually in the ozone price wise and that's a big risk. But the feet and toes have got to be small and dainty, not look like scuba diver fins. Why nylons? Not just that they suck in unwanted blubber and hide the cheese grater butts, though that's most of it, but even the tiny porcupine needles of hairy whiskers on their legs , again can really reek havoc on a custom paint job, so can body oils, and sweat. So when your sending us entry jpg, pics , show us your legs, feet and toes in hose or don't bother. 
Okay, Shelly texted 11 times plus this evening, saying she was overnighting her payment to the Club, which I'll believe it when it gets here overnight. No big story there, but I made the decision a few weeks ago, that as much as I'd like to hook up with one of our photo Twiggy styled honeys, the chances of that rate right up there with winning the Idaho lottery, In fact I'd have better chances with the lottery. Sure my Bishop thinks I'm living in sin if I hook back up with Shell, and all but thing, is for some odd unknown reason, Shelly loves this old Wolf, and even though its going to be quite a challenge it might be in my best interests if I just gave in and said she's it. But there's $3,000.00 left of a debt she owes the club, She's paid off a grand so far, so if she does the rest, then around March I'll bring her back out this way, but by then, my head will be resting in Idaho where Shelly can get the mental health treatments she needs. Now if I can just get her off being so damn possesive and all, then it'll be a grand slam. As far as Evansgone here, all I'm doing is biding time to finish up with the bar buy, get a manager that I and the Club trusts to run it, up to SAMCro West Mc Standards, the radio station up and running in a suitable but affordable facility with a good manager and on air people, running it SaMcro West Mc Standards, and LexiBelle, LiL Wolf, and the Sub up to snuff and road capable then April, Maybe May, My ass is out of Evansgone, Wyoming. 
Last here, want to thank AllWest, especially Mindy Broadhead, for having patience and compassion with us, and Samcro West Mc will be a long time client, but she had a tech come out today to up our Internet speed and we'll see how that bleeds after tonight's into mid morning's show. 
But again to those that might want to apply for one our gigs model talent wise, your legs in nylon hose is they way to get our attention.
TTYLY